You can reach Dessau-Roßlau comfortably and quickly by all means of transport, because of the central location in the heart of germanyity. In the city itself the distances are short and can be moved in a few minutes on foot and by tram.
- Highway 9 Berlin-Munich
Exit Dessau-East and Dessau-South
- Federal Roads 184, 185, 187
With the camper
Dessau-Roßlau offers park and parking spaces in the midst of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Whether idyllic on the Elbe or central at the airfield.
We have compiled an overview with all the information here.
With tour bus
Bus parking spaces can be found at the following locations in the city area
- August-Bebel-Platz (Historic Labor Office): 2 parking spaces
- Damaschkestraße (settlement Törten): 2 parking spaces
- Ebertallee Ebertallee (master houses): 2 parking spaces
- Elballee (Kornhaus): 2 parking spaces
- Franzstraße: 1 parking space
- Friedensplatz (Anhaltisches Theater): 4 parking spaces
- Friedrichstraße (Bauhaus Museum Dessau): 2 parking spaces (entry and exit)
- Gropiusallee (Höhe Bauhausgebäude): 2 parking spaces
- Gropiusallee (Nähe Meisterhäuser): 2 parking spaces
- Heidestraße: 1 parking space
- Kavalierstraße: 2 parking spaces
- Mittelbreite (Laubenganghäuser): 1 parking space
- Puschkinallee (Park Georgium): 1 parking space
- Rabestraße: 2 parking spaces
- Schloßstraße: 1 parking space
- Wörlitzer Platz (Umweltbundesamt): 4 parking spaces
On the road with the e-scooter
Currently, 150 e-scooters are available in the city area. To use the vehicles, prior registration via app is required. Users are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the rules and local conditions before starting their journey. In particular, attention should be paid to the proper parking of the vehicles without interfering with traffic and public paths and passages. The information can be found in the app.
Download for Android users and Apple users.