Discover the region with the World Heritage Card
Discover the World Heritage region of Anhalt-Dessau-Wittenberg with the World Heritage Card!
Welterbe means World Heritage, and with this visitor card you pay once to take advantage of more than 100 offers and visits involving art, culture, nature or good food.
Two cards are available depending on the time you have. The 24-hour card is valid for 24 hours from the first time of use. The three-day card can be used on three days of your choice within the period of validity.
You can buy the WelterbeCard from us at the Tourist Information.
NEW from 2022: The Family Card!
This is an extension of the 3-Day Card. A maximum of 5 people may use the new card, including at least 1 adult or a maximum of 2 adults. This means that the FamilyCard can also be used by grandma and grandpa or aunt and uncle as well as single parents – the maximum number of adults must not be exceeded.
In Dessau, the World Heritage Card entitles you to
- Free admission to the Bauhaus Building, the Masters’ Houses and the Bauhaus Museum in Dessau
- Free guided tour of the town
- Free day ticket for buses and trams within the Dessau town area
- One free return journey on the Dessau-Wörlitz railway
- Free admission to the Town History Museum and the Museum of Natural History and Prehistory
- Free admission to the Technology Museum “Hugo Junkers”
- Free admission to the Dessau zoo
- A free guided tour of Luisium Palace
- A free guided tour of Mosigkau Palace
- Free admission to Sportbad Dessau sports pool, the Gesundheitsbad health pool and Erlebnisbad Rosslau adventure pool
- Free use of the driving range incl. balls & clubs at Golf-Park Dessau
- Free rental of a bike at City Pension Dessau
- Several special restaurant offers and discounts on wellness centres or theatre performances
You will find a complete list of offers here: WelterbeCard.
World Heritage Card:
cost and advantages
(Children’s card*: 12,50 €)
(Children’s card*: 25,50 €)
*Children’s card for children age 6-14.
In addition to your World Heritage Card, you receive a travel guide with detailed information on all the advantages the card provides. It also tells you more about the towns in this World Heritage region and supplies valuable tips for your stay.