Incidence value continues to fall
Federal emergency brake expires
Federal emergency brake out of force as of May 20. Regulations of the new Twelfth Containment Ordinance of the State of Saxony-Anhalt apply
In Dessau-Roßlau, the 7-day incidence on 18.05.2021 has been below the value of 100 for five working days. For this reason, the regulations of Section 28b (1) of the Infection Protection Act, the so-called federal emergency brake, will be suspended on Thursday, May 20. This means, among other things, that there will no longer be a curfew between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
In addition, the regulations of the Twelfth Ordinance on Measures to Contain the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in Saxony-Anhalt will apply from that day until May 24, 2021.
Contact restrictions remain in place
The stay in the public space is permitted exclusively alone, in the circle of the members of the own household and with members of a further household, whereby the number of the members of the further household may not exceed the number five. Children under 14 years of age are exempt from this rule.
New regulations in the 12th Containment Ordinance include:
Outdoor events subject to sanitation rules and access restrictions, which include mandatory testing:
- Outdoor offerings by literary houses, theaters, movie theaters, and concert venues with a maximum of 100 attendees (not counting those fully vaccinated or recovering)
- Opening of outdoor areas of bathing establishments, swimming pools and spas
- Tourist stays in campsites and self-catering vacation homes possible.
Guests can be served again in the outdoor areas of catering establishments:
- Prerequisite is a negative Corona test
- Documentation of the guests present in order to be able to trace contacts. This is also possible with the luca app
- The number of guests at a table will be limited to six.
Shopping at an incidence below 100:
- in retail stores by appointment (“click and meet”)
- no obligation to test
Body-related services such as cosmetics and hairdressing:
- No mandatory testing at an incidence below 100
- Outdoor training again in organized training groups of up to 25 people
Visiting regulations for nursing and handicapped facilities
- Accordingly, each resident may be visited simultaneously by no more than five persons from two households
- A negative Corona test must be presented
- The test requirement is suspended if the persons are vaccinated or recovered and can prove this
In addition, the Bundestag and Bundesrat passed the new COVID-19 protective measures exemption ordinance. This provides in particular:
- Contact and exit restrictions no longer apply to vaccinated and recovered persons. This means, for example, that vaccinated and recovered persons are no longer counted at private gatherings. Nighttime curfew restrictions under the Infection Control Act also no longer apply to these groups of people
- For certain exceptions to Corona protections, where a negative test is a prerequisite, vaccinated and recovered persons will be treated the same as those who tested negative. This means they do not have to have a current negative test result to go to the barber shop, for example
- However, it is important to note that vaccinated, recovered and tested persons must continue to wear mouth-to-nose coverings and observe distance requirements. There is no relief at this point.